TERMS & CONDITIONS:
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS
2. Upon acceptance of registration requests, the Company will submit names for registration and make full registration upon receipt of payment.
3. Once a domain name has been registered, no refunds will be made by the Company.
4. The Company reserve the right to halt the registration or transfer/release of a domain name if outstanding monies are owed to them by the Registrant, for any reason.
5. The Company processes domain registration requests on a first come, first served basis. Until the Registrant receives confirmation of registration from the Company, there is no guarantee that the domain name requested has been registered.
6. The Company may cancel or halt domain name registrations at its discretion if it feels that completion of the registration will compromise the Company's interests, or for other relevant reasons. In such an event, the Registrant will be notified by the Company of its reasons.
7. The Company does not accept any responsibility for the use of registered domain names, including where there may be conflict over rights to ownership. The Registrant agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold the Company harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against the Company, its agents, its Customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from a domain registration provided or performed or agreed to be performed on behalf of the Registrant.
8. The Registrant agrees that all details submitted in respect of a domain name registration are true and correct, and holds the Company harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against the Company, its agents, its Customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from such false or incorrect details so submitted.
9. In the event of a domain registration or other dispute, the Registrant must be able to demonstrate that the registration of a domain name and the way in which it is used (directly or indirectly) does not infringe the legal rights of any third party.
10. The Registrant indemnifies the Company from any legal proceedings and costs that arise as a result of the registration of a domain name.
11. Data submitted by the Registrant pertaining to the registration of a domain name will not be made available to other organisations and members of the public, apart from that made public by the relevant naming authority.
12. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the terms and conditions of domain name registration at any time.
13. Transfers and renewals of domain names will be made under the Company terms and conditions of domain name registration in force at the time of transfers or renewals.
14. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Registrant of the domain name. These terms and conditions depose all prior agreements whether verbal or written.
15. Should the Company cease trading, domain renewals must be carried out through the relevant naming authority and all active services must be transferred to a new provider. The Company warrants that it will provide reasonable access to the Customer for the purposes of web site data retrieval, for a reasonable period after cessation of trade, such period being notified to the Customer by e-mail at or about the time of cessation.
1. The Company will consider all requests for domain name registration and accept or reject them in accordance with guidelines set by the relevant naming authorities.
The company reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notification - for this reason please review our current Terms & Conditions of use from time to time.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.